2020/04/02 , 2020/04/10
Let us take you on a journey across Japan. Experience art, heritage and culture in an unforgettable way. Contact us and let this vacation change your life forever!
GENERAL INFORMATION YOU NEED TO KNOW:
• Most rooms and washrooms in Russian hotels are small
• Meals will be a mixture of Local, Asian and Indian but mostly Local.
• There are specific driving regulations in Russia as stated below:
• Touring coaches are at the disposal of the group every day indicated for the services stipulated in the itinerary but the use of these is limited to a 13-hour period per day
• The driver may only drive for a maximum of 9 hours within the total 13 hours at disposal and after a 4.0 hours’ drive, must have a break of 45 minutes
• You will be travelling with a group and adhering to the times given by the guides or tour manager Is mandatory as the program is designed as a strict time schedule. Anyone who would continually get late will have to be left behind, and they will have to find their own way to meet the group to continue with the rest of the tour.
• Driving durations may vary based on weather conditions, traffic and road conditions
Breakfast at the hotel Leave hotel at 8.00am for Tokyo City Tour: Imperial Palace (East Garden), Tokyo Skytree (Level 350), Asakusa Senso?-ji Temple & Nakamise Shopping Street, Sushi making experience (Your Sushi would become your LUNCH !!!), Rainbow Bridge Odaiba (pass through), Tsukiji Market Shopping (drop only), Akihabara Shopping (drop only). Return to the hotel Meal Plan: Breakfast | Lunch
Breakfast at the hotel Check-out & leave hotel at 8.00 am for tours. 2-hour drive to Kamakura; Great Buddha at Ko?toku-in Temple, JR Jayawerdana Memorial, 2- hour drive to Hakone. Lunch at a restaurant After lunch visit Lake Ashi Cruise, Hakone Ropeway Owakudani, Oshino Hakkai, Check-in to hotel Dinner at a restaurant Overnight stay at the hotel Meal Plan: Breakfast |Lunch | Dinner
Breakfast at the hotel Check-out & Leave from hotel at 7.00 am, Mt Fuji 5th station (depends on weather ),4- hour drive to Nagoya Lunch at a restaurant After Lunch visit Toyota Kaikan Museum Check-into the hotel Drop at Sakae (Shopping Center) for shopping Meal Plan: Breakfast | Lunch
Breakfast at the hotel, Check-out & Leave from hotel at 8.00 AM, 2-hour drive to Kyoto, Sanju?sangen-do? Temple, Togetsu-kyo? Bridge, Arashiyama Bamboo Grove. Lunch at a restaurant Kinkaku-ji temple (Golden Pavilion), Nijo? castle, Fushimi Inari-taisha Shrine, Check-in hotel, Dinner at a restaurant Return to the hotel Meal Plan: Breakfast | Lunch |Dinner
Breakfast at the hotel Morning Free Time Check-out & Leave from hotel at 09.00am Transfer by Bullet Train (Nozomi 101: Kyoto-Hiroshima) * Lunch at a restaurant After lunch tour visit Atomic Bomb Museum & Peace Park Check-in to the hotel Dinner at a restaurant Return to the hotel *Send baggage to Osaka hotel Meal Plan: Breakfast | Lunch |Dinner
Breakfast at the hotel, Check-out & Leave from hotel at 8.00am , Ferry to y Itsukushima Island, Miyajima Itsukushima Shrine, Transfer by Bullet Train (Nozomi 8: Hiroshima-Osaka) Lunch at a restaurant After Lunch visit Osaka Castle (Photo Stop) Check-in to the hotel Dinner at a local restaurant Return to the hotel Meal Plan: Breakfast | Lunch |Dinner